These PowerPoint presentations are intended for use in part or whole by doctors making advocacy presentations to a variety of audiences. In order to view the presentation along with the speaker's notes, click on the link below and save the document as a PowerPoint file. If you plan to use these presentations, please feel free to do so. However we do request that you e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, so we can keep track of how our resources are being used.
- Understanding the Causes and Consequences of Disparities among Young Children: Resources for the December 14th Docs For Tots Audio Conference.
Home Disparities PowerPoint [PPT, 1.59MB]
Policy Threats to Disparities Reduction [PPT, 363KB]
"Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Early Childhood Health and Healthcare" [PDF, 369KB]
"Does Disadvantage Start at Home?" [PDF, 104 KB]
Transcript of "Understanding the Causes and Consequences of Disparities..." conference call
- QRS: Advocating for Quality Rating Systems: A State and National Perspective Audio Conference: Resources on Quality Rating Systems for the Docs For Tots December 8th conference call.
QRS Maps [PDF, 1.2KB]
STARS Support System [PDF, 235KB]
Kentucky's Initiative Summary [PDF, 163 KB]
Transcript of "Advocating for Quality Rating Systems..." conference call
- Transcript of conference call on "Partnering Doctors and Child Advocacy Organizations" [PDF, 111KB]
- Promoting Quality Pre-K: Insights from the Health and Early
Childhood Fields Audio Conference: Resources on early childhood education and health relating to the Docs For Tots March 17 conference call.
- Update on Infant and Toddler Policy Isuses: PowerPoint presentation for the Docs For Tots conference call on Tuesday, November 8th, 2005
- Dental Facts for the Frontline [PPT, 469KB]
- Docs For Tots strives to provide doctors with educational opportunities and information about the social issues affecting children's health. Visit "State of the World's Mothers" for the latest educational piece.